T A N T R U M T O D D L E R
RISD CE SUMMER PROGRAM | NUREMBERG - TOY DESIGN |INSTRUCTORS: BOBBI & BRIAN JARVIS
1. Use at least 50% recycled or repurposed materials to construct prototype.
2. Toy needs to have at least one fun/surprise/magic/animated feature as the toy is propelled along.
3. Toy needs to have at least one fun/surprise/magic feature that can be activated when child is sitting next to toy
4. Toy needs to be the right size for a toddler.
5. Toddler needs to be able to work the toy with one hand.
6. Features should make sense with theme.
7. Toy should look fun and be fun to play with!
1 week project